工作内容: Technology Lead DAC
Renewable Energy is the biggest growth market in the world right now, full of mind-blowing world changing technologies.
Direct Air Capture (DAC) capturing the headlines as an emerging technology making a huge impact.
Have I ‘captured’ your attention? Seriously though, this role requires an industry expert to sit in the Science & Technology team for a global leader with a respected reputation.
Let me tell you more:
- You will be a world leading professional yourself and capable of leading research, development and commercialisation of DAC technologies to support the global technology roadmap.
- You will identify leading technologies and players in the DAC fieldDeveloping strategy and roadmaps to implement DAC technologies within the worldwide green fuels projects excites you
- Your tuned in and able to stay abreast of the rapidly growing DAC landscape and how this impacts the market attractiveness
- You have strong commercial acumen and can undertake due diligence investigations to support the evaluation of investment opportunitiesProviding technical leadership to research and development projects comes naturally
- You have and can strengthen relationships with DAC technology partners and OEMs
Qualifications and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, chemistry, materials science or physics
- 10+ years’ experience in research and development of Carbon Capture technologies and products
- Extensive knowledge of Direct Air Capture technologies, major players and current landscape
- Demonstrated track record in technology development
This is a business-critical role requiring the relevant polished persona and capabilities.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with international travel.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects.
With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel Projects Australia Perth