工作内容: Technology Lead - Sustainable Aviation Fuel
Let’s turn the sky green…
I’m on the hunt for a first class (see what I did there) world leading professional in the field of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) to join a world leading Science and Technology team.
You will be the expert in the SAF technologies landscape, leading the research, development, and commercialisation of technologies to support the production of SAF within this global renewable powerhouse.
The sky really is the limit for your career advancement.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Support the development of renewable energy-driven industrial processes critical to the production of sustainable aviation fuel to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability
- Identify leading technologies and players in SAF technologies
- Develop the strategy road roadmap to implement SAF technologies within the green hydrogen global project portfolio
- Stay abreast of the SAF technology landscape and how this impacts the market attractiveness
- Undertake due diligence investigations to support the evaluation of investment opportunities
- Provide technical input to research and development projects
- Manage relationships with SAF technology partners and OEMs
A few must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical or Process Engineering or similar
- Previous experience in sustainable aviation fuel processes or similar
- Extensive experience in refining operations would see your name in lights
- Demonstrated track record in technology development
- Experience in Power-to-Liquid processes would be highly advantageous
- Experience in aviation fuel production and supply chains would be advantageous
This is a business-critical role requiring the relevant polished persona and capabilities.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with international travel.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel Projects Australia Perth