工作内容: Technical Writer
We are currently hiring a Technical Writer for our water technologies client. The Technical Writer will be responsible for developing a new set of templates for proposals based on existing branding guidelines and style guides. This is a one-year contract opportunity.
- The Technical Writer will use both MS-Office suite (including MS-Publisher) and Google Docs to develop a new set of templates for proposals based on existing branding guidelines and style guide.
- The Technical Writer will have strong visual design skills to be able to create an improved look and feel for the new templates.
- The Technical Writer will use this new set of templates as a foundation for updating existing content and building new marketing and technical sections to include with proposals.
- Where content doesn’t already exist, the Writer will work closely with subject matters experts to create new content.
- The Writer will report into the Continuous Improvement team with dotted line to the Application Engineering team.
- Technical writing diploma or higher
- Minimum two years of experience in creating technical documents
- Experience creating proposal documents
- Extensive experience or expertise with MS-Office (including MS-Publisher) and Google Docs
- Excellent English skills – written and oral
- Portfolio of written content
- Proven visual design skills (with samples)
- Ability to learn new tools and concepts quickly
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Toronto