工作内容: Talent Acquisition Administrator
We are currently hiring a Talent Acquisition Administrator for our petrochemical client. The Talent Acquisition Administrator will be responsible for administering the Talent Acquisition processes (postings, interview scheduling, certification, on-boarding and reporting), to ensure the employee experience is consistent and comprehensive for new and existing employees. This is a one-year contract opportunity.
- Provide excellent customer service through the recruitment process and ensure the administration of the process is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Monitor incoming correspondence and the SuccessFactors recruiting module, post job postings to external job boards, assist with candidate travel arrangements and expenses, schedule interviews and may assist with candidate pre-screening.
- Execute activities related to candidate certification including background checks and pre-employment physical assessments.
- Initiate pre-onboarding tasks for new employees.
- Perform system administration in the SuccessFactors recruiting module (i.e., basic updates to the onboarding portal, candidate communication templates, etc.)
- Coordinate Career Fair logistics.
- Submit employee change requests through SuccessFactors for processing.
- Manage and monitor data integrity for Talent Acquisition and prepare reports.
- Manage standard policy updates and process documentation with respect to Talent Acquisition processes and programs.
- Provide vendor management support including purchase order requests, invoices and new vendor set up.
- University graduate with 1 - 3 years related experience or 5 - 7 years combination of post-secondary education and related experience with some professional development.
- Technical knowledge/expertise in relevant systems (Microsoft Office, SAP, SuccessFactors).
- Demonstrated reporting and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of key business processes, practices and policies.
- Industry knowledge and employment legislative awareness.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills with a drive for resolution and results.
- Proven time management/organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Toronto