工作内容: Systems Administrator
Brunel are seeking to engage a contract System Administrator to work out of our client's office in Welshpool to provide excellent service and support within the business.
- Provide resolution and 2nd level support services across the Perth business via telephone, email, instant messaging and in person.
- Managing Active Directory for Windows Enterprise Networks.
- Provide an effective level of technical support, assistance and documentation for ICT service requests regarding managed workstations, peripherals, applications and corporate systems.
- Effectively monitor service requests and delegate to the appropriate teams if non-systems related.
- Install, trouble shoot and configure network printers, computer hardware and network connectivity.
- Provide support and management of Cisco IP Telephony systems.
- Perform administrator duties including the installation of new software applications, creating email accounts and increasing quotas.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with the company's software, hardware and security standards.
- Windows Administration Skills (Active Directory)
- Experience with a range of business systems and peripherals
- Approach all tasks with enthusiasm and optimism
This is a contracting role renewing every three months - Following 12 months of renewals you may be offered a permanent position within the business where you will have a strong career progression plan in place to pursue the areas of ICT that interest you most.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth