工作内容: Sr Electrical Engineer
On behalf of our client, a world-leading engineering and technology player, Brunel are currently seeking for a Sr Electrical Engineer to work on the Prelude project.
This is a 12 months contracts opportunity and will be based in Perth.
- Responsible for the relevant project’s discipline engineering scope of work.
- Independently generate engineering deliverables to meet project, statutory and rules to project schedule
- Understand the key discipline requirements when contributing to concept, pre-FEED, FFED and execute phases of projects
- Review engineering deliverables.
- Be effective, efficient and fit for purpose in the delivery of solutions and documents
- Assist assigned Project Manager / Relevant Engineering Discipline Leader define resource requirements and engineering document deliverables meet project technical and schedule requirements
- Liaise with Principal Draftsperson on drafting resource requirements for projects. Instruct Drafting Team on engineering drafting requirements for projects
- Responsible for key interfacing with other engineering disciplines during project execution
- Participate in formal or informal reporting to Discipline Lead on progress of engineering tasks, budget and schedule progress, lessons learnt and resources
- Supervise standard discipline engineering performed by Engineering Consultants / Suppliers to meet project schedule
- Attend meetings with Clients, Suppliers and / or Consultants to assist on technical issues relating to relevant discipline engineering
- Manage procurement of either permanent or temporary material / equipment associated with relevant discipline engineering.
- Provide site engineering supervision / technical assistance for manufacturing, fabrication, installation site or commissioning and start-up
- Undertake engineering tasks in other engineering disciplines when required
- Build positive relationships
- Show respect for co-workers and a willingness to proactively address multi-disciplinary problems
- Concept, pre-FEED, FFED and execute phases of projects
- Knowledge of power management/control systems is beneficial
- EEHA competency essential
- Electrical system design – LV, MV, transformers, switchboards, motor and feeder control units, powerdistribution, cable sizing, lighting, onshore and offshore.
- Knowledge of Australian standards essential
- Energy industry background
- 12 months contract
- Prelude Project
- Based in Perth
- Flexible working arrangements
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth