工作内容: Senior Procurement Specialist
On behalf of our client, a World Leader within the Energy / Oil & Gas sector, Brunel is seeking a dynamic Senior Procurement Specialist for a 12-month contract opportunity located at their Corporate CBD office!
- Provide primary SAP (MM), Ariba (S2C, SLP, NE, SPM, Supplier Risk) and related supply systems enrichment and support for Supply Chain Users
- Provide end-to-end business process development and support for Source to Contract (S2C) and Procure to Pay (P2P) work streams
- Actively participate in System & Process optimisation for overall supply chain activities to improve process efficiency and optimise cost
- Actively manage the Company’s Ariba Vendor onboarding process including Wave Planning, Vendor Registration (SLP) and Network Enablement (NE) of Enterprise, Standard and Integrated Account vendors
- Monitor and trace order transmissions via the Company’s SAP Ariba Network application and perform root cause analysis of incidents.
- Develop and provide detailed analytics and dashboards which track Ariba Enablement and Incident Resolution processes
- Resolve and document all Ariba NE and SAP MM incidents in close cooperation with AMS support
- Ensure major incident communication to Supply Chain management and internal customers
- Work as the first point of contact for application support with the Company’s user community related to sourcing and procurement
- Evaluate current Supply Chain processes and system design and identify issues, bottlenecks and opportunities for improvements in the area of sourcing and procurement, by engaging stakeholders including operations, cataloguing, finance and other C&P team members
- Follow up on performance, cost and quality, through target and KPI measurements
- Actively participate in discussions of the system changes and provide inputs from a procurement point of view
- Facilitate internal discussions with stakeholders on procurement activities as required
- Sound knowledge and experience with Ariba SLP and Vendor Network Enablement
- Proven track record with Ariba Source to Contract and Procure to Pay - essential
- Source to Contract and Procure to Pay
- SAP MM functional experience
- SAP MM Config - desirable
- SAP S4 HANA - preferred
- Minimum 1-2 full life-cycle implementation experience
- Supply Chain Procurement domain expertise
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, team working and collaboration skills
- Business Analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- 12-month contract opportunity - to commence ASAP!
- Fantastic opportunity to expand your Procurement Specialist experience within the Energy Sector!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth