工作内容: Senior Human Resources Associate
We are currently hiring a Senior Human Resources Associate for a full-time 18-month contract with the possibility of becoming permanent for a global company in Prince Edward Island.
Canada Benefits Program (includes group insurance benefits, health/dental benefits, group retirement/pension savings):
- Conduct all new hire orientations for benefit enrollment.
- Manage all benefit termination and employee data with the insurance providers.
- Manage the annual renewal and re-enrollment process for the benefits program.
- Manage the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and wellness initiatives.
- Communicate and provide support to all employee inquiries regarding the Benefits and Leave Absence Management Program for Canada in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze the benefits program on a yearly basis to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement to stay competitive within the market.
Leave of Absence Management:
- Manage all leaves of absence for Canada.
- Provide ongoing communication with employees regarding leaves.
- Provide regular leave status updates to managers/supervisors.
- Maintain all leave records within the HRIS system and provide clear communication and accurate instruction to Payroll regarding leaves when needed.
- Consistently communicate with the benefit provider and employees regarding return-to-work plans (GTRW plans, accommodations, restrictions, etc.).
Other HR assigned tasks:
- Coordinate and participate in recruitment activities such as organizing site HR new hire orientations, onboarding schedules, new hire packages, and scheduling interviews.
- Research market and prepare HR policies and procedures that meet the organization’s standards as well as employment legislation.
- Maintain purchase orders and payments for the Canada benefits program when required.
- Work on special HR projects and ad hoc assignments as they arise.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources (or equivalent) is required.
- 3+ years of experience in human resources is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Strong background in leave management and group benefits.
- An HR Professional Designation is preferred.
- Experience with HRIS systems is preferred.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with onboarding. We will get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Calgary