工作内容: Quality Audit Specialist
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Integration of all Quality Assurance Audits for the Onshore projects;
- Integration of Vendor Pre-Inspection Meetings (PIM), Performance Testing and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT);
- Administration and updating of the Audit Universe database;
- Communication and coordination with of Company Major Projects independent auditors and observers;
- Identify and capture synergies between the EPC Audit Programs including opportunities for optimization;
- Preparation of the weekly and monthly project quality and reports;
- Provides inputs in weekly and monthly project quality reports on EPC contractors audit findings and Vendor Non-Conformances from EPC contractors Weekly Quality Assurance and Quality Control Meetings;
- Quality program reporting of statistics and recommendations for improvement;
- Leading and coordinating QMS audits with EPC Contractors, whilst maintaining reporting relationship with all Heads of Quality position with respect to their area of assignment.;
- Participates in EPC Contractor’s audit program for project audits (audit plan, schedule, checklist, reports, etc.);
- Monitoring and tracking project deficiencies and reporting quality KPIs to the management team;
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc;
- Monitors key outcomes and close outs of EPC Contractors audits such as Corrective Action Reports, Observations and Recommendations / Opportunities for improvement.
- Reviews and provides input to the project Quality Management Plans, procedures, and recommendations for preventative and corrective action.
- 10 years’ experience associated with Quality Assurance & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry and Registered Lead Assessor with IRCA/CQI or equivalent. (where equivalent is proposed, evidence of equivalence shall be provided);
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science;
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of Temporary site facilities, LNG production facilities;
- Strong coordination and communication skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
- Experience with Quality Management System programs and procedures for Vendors and ECP contractors.
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha