工作内容: QC Site Coordinator
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Be fully aware of the Project Quality and HSE requirements;
- Review and prepare project information manual, evaluation instruction and procedures;
- Support QC Manager to plan and carry out Quality Audits during EPCC phase;
- Plan, carry out and report Quality Surveillance activities with respect to on-site activities, internally in EPCC Contractors’ organization including Subcontractors;
- Coordinate and support QC Manager in reporting of lessons learnt;
- Plan and coordinate to conduct Quality audits and follow-up on Quality related non-conformances;
- Coordinate with Discipline Leads to ensure that all EPCC works are performed in accordance with the Project Quality requirements;
- Follow up EPCC Contractor implementation of the accepted QC Procedures for on-site activities and report any non-conformity to the QC Manager;
- Coordinate for inspection witness and hold points as per the approved Quality Control Plan;
- Review all Site QC reports received from Contractor and report any deviations in coordination with Discipline Leads;
- Control and monitor Site Quality Observation and Site Non-conformances and ensure implementation of corrective and preventive actions;
- Ensure implementation of the company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible.
- Advanced Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 7+ years direct and relevant experience related to Quality Control in oil/gas or petrochemical or fertiliser industry.
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha