工作内容: Procurement Lead
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Review and determine the adequacy of the commercial terms of all PO’s with respect to, warranty, securities and indemnities from the position of Company and alignment with the terms of the Contract;
- Provide advice to the project team on the adequacy and effectiveness of actions and commitments made by the EPC Contractor in protecting cost and schedule;
- Review and comment on the adequacy of all Contractor procurement plans and procedures;
- Overseas Spares Parts Co-coordinator in the development of all commercial and procurement activities associated with the purchasing and delivery of commissioning and operations spares along with necessary operator training from vendor and 3 party specialist organizations;
- Assist in the development and negotiation of contract terms and conditions that define Company procurement expectations and protects Company position with Contractors and vendors;
- Supports Logistics Coordinator with Contractor’s logistics planning and material handling during the execution of the project;
- Evaluate and advise the PMT regarding the potential impact of delaying/accelerating procurement decisions, and in the assessment of Contractor claims;
- Interface with other projects on a working level to minimise overloading of supplier shop fabrication facilities;
- Work with logistics, material receiving, construction planning group and interface group, to prioritise PO awards and deliveries to ensure minimal or no impact to their EPC schedule;
- Be proactive in managing workload for the overall schedule, where common requirements overlap.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field including but not limited to Engineering, Law, Quantity Survey or other relevant Social Sciences;
- CIPS or equivalent an advantage;
- Demonstrable understanding of procurement best practice;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the procurement market and key vendors in the oil and gas industry.
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha