工作内容: Painter Supervisor
- Comply with the specification, control and monitoring the site painting activities;
- Ensure the Blasting and Painting activities carried out as per the Client specification;
- Responsible for complete quality control for Blasting and Painting works, Procedures, Standards etc.;
- Prepare documentation like painting procedures, ITP, galvanizing procedures, or any other procedures required by the client;
- Review the painting specification from the painting manufacturer and clarify it if necessary.
- Obtain painting specification approval from the client;
- Inspect the delivered paint materials with batch numbers and ensure the materials tally with the specification;
- Arrange the qualification test for Blaster / Painter and certify them;
- Check the calibration date for the measuring devices before commencing the project and arrange for re-calibration if it expires;
- Maintain the measuring tools safe and tidy;
- Notification of inspection should be sent to the respective clients on time;
- Pre-inspect the module at each stage prior to request clients inspection and ensure the quality meets the specification prior to contacting clients;
- All the non-conformance, observations should be closed and get client approval;
- Making painting reports on time and gets client approval;
- Coordinate with external parties in technical details;
- Review Consultant design / technical details;
- Coordinate with project team drawing consultation phase.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience as a Painting Supervisor in the Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good communicative skills, PC literate, able to interact with people of all levels and work well on a team.
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai