On the Hunt?
Don’t sign any offer until you have seen this one!!!
- Perm Shirts in the Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster - BIBO or DIDO
- $50 to $60/hr + daily attendance allowance
- $$$ Overtime rates available $$$
- Generous annual bonuses
- NO VAX mandates.
What’s the Job – Look no Further!
An Owner-operated mine is increasing their production (we all know why!). They are introducing new gear and needing Operators, Trainers and Supervisors/OCE asap
As an experienced operator we don’t need to explain much about the job, you’ve done it before.
- Excavator - Liebherr 996 & 9800
- Dozer - D10 & D11s
- Grader - 18M
- Loader - WA900 and CAT 994
- Haul Trucks - Komatsu 830e, CAT 789 and CAT 793
What you need to get the job!
You’ve been working in mining production or on mining infrastructure projects for at least a couple of years.
You’ll have all the standard stuff for a coal job:
- You care about your mates and going home safe
- You're good at working with overburden or coal
- Current Coal Board Medical + S11 (we can help if you don't have it)
- Training Transcripts or Riis
- Drivers License
Let's get to the good stuff... It’s like XMAS in July!
- Casual = $51-$60/hr depending on your skills
- Perm = $46.50-$56/hr depending on your skills
- OT rates for non-rostered shifts
- Everyone gets $75 for every rostered shift you work
- $6k bonus yearly split and paid every 6 months
- Wet Pay TOO
- ERT member Allowance
- BIBO provided from Bundy or Mackay with stops in between
- All the usual stuff with a coal job 7/7 roster – 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp is in town near shops + subsidized gym
- We have a person on site for you to reach out to when needed
- Trainer or OCE call us, and we’ll discuss the options for you
- No Vax site.
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane