工作内容: Network Engineer
Brunel are seeking to engage a number of network engineers to work across major projects within Western Australia's mining industry.
You will be embedded within the engineering teams of our clients to deliver critical projects working alongside some of the most talented engineers in the country.
- Represent our clients at vendor and site-held engagements, including FAT/SAT/UAT/Commissioning
- Review and approve vendor submitted documentation that could include designs, drawings, test plans, implementation and backout plans.
- Follow relevant change management processes
- Provide technical assurance over vendor deliverables by being the point of contact for technical queries.
- Experience within the mining industry, whether directly with an asset owner or through a contracting/vendor company
- Familiarity across any/all of the following: Microwave Links, LTE, Microwave Radio, TETRA, RF, Transmission Equipment, IP, WAN, LAN.
- Ability and willingness to be engaged on a contract basis for a minimum period of 6-12 months.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth