工作内容: Mining Supervisor / Trainer
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking an experienced Mining Supervisor/ Trainer to join a world class mine in a key supervisorial role. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a world class mine on a FIFO basis. Would suit individuals seeking opportunity and adventure in a culturally diverse and challenging landscape. Our client is looking at an initial duration of 6 months (extension is highly likely) with FIFO benefits and competitive salaries.
• Assist in the ongoing, site-based stakeholder engagement, to facilitate cooperation and alignment through strong relationship management between Operations personnel, Project Delivery, Technology, and Technical Services; and challenge assumptions and foster innovative thinking, to deliver the best outcomes for the organisation.• Provide safety leadership to the project with a strong focus on process safety and culture.
• Ensure that occupational health and safety issues are considered in all aspects of duties performed.• Comprehending and understanding a mine site scope, policies and procedures.
• Lead role in delivering the project on time, within budget, and as per technical specification and assist in the reporting requirements to the project Steering committee.• Ensure statutory compliance of the open cut operation.
• Play lead role in Training the national workforce in safe operating stands.• Provide completed daily training Documentations.
- Must have 5 – 10 years proven experience
- Qualifications in Training and Assessment/ Management
- Supervisory experience or team leadership qualities
- Meet all requirements for PNG work permit visa
- Previous experience working in international and cross-cultural environments favourable
- Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract term
FIFO roster 22 days on / 20 days offEnsuite style accommodation / good security onsite / Gym / full medical facilities onsite Please contact Wilfred Kochannek on email@example.com
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane