工作内容: Material Specialist
- Review overall Material Specialist activities;
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of project materials activity to best protect and utilize Company resources;
- Provides direction and expertise in the planning & implementation of P&SCM materials control support for the design & construction of capital projects;
- Assess and implement procedures incorporating company materials control practices, planning for Contractor materials mobilization & demobilization, and coordinating the disposition of unneeded materials;
- Participate in planning for contractor materials mobilization & demobilization materials;
- Provides work direction to a materials support staff including one or more CMS I or II in both short-term problems solving & long-term materials support strategy planning;
- Coordinates the entire range of materials support activities from Project Proposal through bid evaluation, award, design and construction. Responsible for overseeing all aspects of project materials activity to best protect and utilize Company resources;
- Monitors and evaluates the materials control activity and indoctrination of all project personnel and provides regular status reporting to project and P&SCM management;
- The Material Specialist primary role is to process purchase requisitions, data packages, Non-Material Requirements (NMRs), Spare Part Data Packages (SPDPs) and dealing with long lead items and sourcing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering;
- Candidate will have  experience in Material Specialist activities, including at least  in project design, contract administration and inventory management & control.
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai