工作内容: Lead Engineers: Instrumentation-DCS/SCADA
We’re hiring Lead Engineer Instrumentation-DCS/SCADA for one of our Leading organisation to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Positions: Lead Engineer Instrumentation-DCS/SCADA
- Experience : 12-15 years of experience in Oil & Gas /Petrochemical industry
- B.E/B.Tech Instrumentation Skills:DCS/PLC HW structure,Logic & Graphics of Third Party DCS/PLC Additional qualification: Certification in ISO 9001/14001/ISO45000, Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Participate Engineering review activity for the projects periodically to identify gaps to decide the corrective actions to ensure on time delivery,define the Applicable standards (Design documents/DrawingTemplates/Application development including Graphics/DCS,Actively contributes in the pre-engineering phase of a project
- Responsible for mechanical engineering and design including design criteria, material selection and equipment sizing in compliance with codes and standards.
- Capable of leading a team of engineers/specialists/designers.
- Work with consultants to determine work scope requirements.
- Monitor and control project costs and report variance from plan.
- Upstream oil and gas facility engineering and design of oil and gas processing facilities, gas compression facilities, liquid pump stations, gas processing, dehydration, heaters, filter separators, slug catchers, pipelines etc.
- Develop change orders as required. Attend and facilitate project meetings
- Responsible for pipe sizing calculations, valve sizing, hydrostatic test design; hydraulic design, compressor designs, pump designs, interactions with regulatory and permitting agencies as well as other engineering support.
- Specify materials and equipment for purchase, using data sheets when required
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Brunel Energy India Mumbai