工作内容: L&D Training Coordinator
We are currently hiring L&D Training Coordinator for our client, one of the world’s largest research-based pharmaceutical companies. The company creates products that save and improve lives with a focus on diabetes, cancer, immunology, pain, and neurodegeneration.
This is a one-year contract role based in the company’s Toronto facility.
- Provide support to the training department in scheduling, mailing, and communicating training programs
- Supporting project workflows including approvals, translation, and uploads to global learning platforms
- On-site coordination of hybrid (live and virtual) sales training meetings
- Working to maintain records (management)
- Formatting product module documentation from pdf to word
- Creating, modifying, editing presentations
- Ensuring positive learning environment in training procedures
- Run and communicate reports on events and training programs
- Maintain and manage events, schedules calendar of the training department
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Previous administrative experience
- Eagerness to learn about the pharmaceutical industry
- Attention to detail and tech-savvy, Veeva Vault experience considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement projects
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Toronto