工作内容: L&D Project Manager, Medical Affairs
Medical Affairs, L&D Project Manager (contract)
We are currently hiring a Medical Affairs, Learning & Development (L&D) Project Manager (contract position) for our client, a global pharmaceutical company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. The company is known for its global contribution in areas including pharmaceuticals and consumer healthcare products.
The Medical Affairs, Learning & Development Project Manager will work closely with the Medical Affairs Leadership Team and cross-functional Subject Matter Experts to ensure that training achieves desired learning objectives aligned to strategic business requirements.
- Manage projects through ongoing consultation with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts (SME), ensuring learning initiatives are delivered according to business needs, on time and on budget. Manage, execute and track the progress of project-related tasks, and provide regular updates to the Medical L&D team.
- Assist L&D Manager & Sr. Medical Learning & Development Specialist in the design and delivery of training materials and workshops.
- Develop and edit supportive resources including slide decks, video scripts, job aids, e-learning and other self-study materials; develop and send communications and invitations.
- Maintain/update vendor management documentation and collaborate with appropriate vendors as needed in the development of learning content.
- Develop and deliver training effectiveness metrics in collaboration with Sr. Medical Learning & Development Specialist and SMEs.
- Perform LMS administrative tasks for delivery of GxP Training and associated metrics.
- Assist with onboarding and all other training logistics.
- Upload and Update learning assets in the learning excellence & performance platforms as required.
- Post-Secondary Education is required; Master’s degree in science is an asset.
- Experience in multinational companies is an asset, especially in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience in process mapping. Proven project management skills, ensuring projects are realized on time and on budget is required.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- English language proficiency and strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively across a diverse spectrum of external and internal stakeholders to make recommendations and ensure alignment to the medical affairs strategy is required.
- Very strong presentation & facilitation skills and Superior level of attention to detail is required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment is critical.
- Very Strong organization of workflow, time management, and prioritization skills are required to meet tight deadlines is required.
- Experience in a regulated environment (pharmaceutical, clinical, banking, transportation, or other regulated industry) is required.
- Experience with Instructional Design and authoring tools (ex. Articulate, Captivate, or Lectora) is an asset.
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office applications and Zoom is required.
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Toronto