工作内容: Instrument & Control Engineer
On behalf of our client, Brunel are currently looking for an Instrument & Control Engineer to join a multinational Project Team.
This role will be responsible for managing all aspects of Gorgon CO2 Long Term Optimisation projectfrom concept and technology selection, front-end engineering, detailed design, construction and installation support and follow-on engineering support.
- Leading 3rd party contractor to deliver required I&C deliverables including provision of oversight, assurance and ensure lessons learned are incorporated.
- Effectively manage and control change. Apply CPDEP and Capital Stewardship principles to maintain effective communications and the free flow of information between work groups in order to assess and minimize the impact of Concession Requests, schedule changes, technical interface issues, and budget issues.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain the schedule and cost across all the scopes of I&C and Automation for CO2 LTOP.
- Lead the team of I&C, Automation and E&I designers and monitor day to day engineering activity and coordination with E&I PE and demonstrate “We Lead” behaviors.
- Coordination with all relevant stakeholders including CTC, TEX and operations.
- Delivery of design deliverable by assuring the schedule and budget of all the phase gate of the projects.
- Coordinate with Engineering contractor to make sure that deliverables issued are compiled to technical standards and Australian code compliant.
- Responsible for design assurance for all the engineering deliverables from 3rd part engineering contractor, supplier
- Wherever required, Coordinate with vendor/supplier to make sure that supplied equipment meets the project requirements.
- Support and oversee system wide engineering work scopes
- Provide I&C and Automation engineering support to production and maintenance on all matters associated with the for CO2 project.
- Encourage and guide I&C team to develop and implement practical and innovative solutions to support safe operation.
- Support Pre-commissioning and commissioning team post engineering completion.
- Lead and Implement changes to equipment whilst adhering to the Management of Change (MoC) process.
- Support E&I Project engineers as required to close out of MOCs.
- Coordination with Site construction team, and all other activities related to Govt approvals.
- Coordination with engineering contractor, I&C engineering team, SCM to ascertain the cost and time delivery of I&C and Telecom packages.
- Have good knowledge of MFO concept.
- Liaise with integrated I&C Engineering team to support vendor packages to develop design solutions for site execution work-pack
- Develop and drive DSPs (Decision Support Packages) or KDSs (Key Decision Sheets), as needed, to approval I&C related design changes.
- Coordination with BU stakeholders to get the alignment with the key decisions and support CO2 LTOP project related engineering activity.
- Coordinate and Liaise with Telecom team to support of the engineering activity and engineering packages.
- Ensure the design meets the OE/IIF/IFO expectations.
- Engineering Degree either in Electrical Engineering and/or Instrumentation and Control Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience providing technical Electrical and/or I&C engineering support of in a complex oil and gas operating environment, preferred.
- Strong experience, technically competent and experienced LNG, chemical plant, or refinery Production is essential.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Practical working knowledge of relevant Western Australian codes and standards and electrical safety rules.
- Creative thinking and can-do mindset are required to facilitate solutions in the field.
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen, clear understanding of asset priorities and competitive performance targets, and ability to influence diverse stakeholders
- Capability to influence others and deliver business results.
- Demonstrated value chain fluency and a track record of championing "One team" thinking and driving crossfunctional collaboration
- Long term contract opportunity (Aug 2022 - Dec 2024
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive rates
- Gorgon CO2 Long Term Optimisation project
- Work with a leading O&G operator
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth