工作内容: Hydrometallurgical Process Engineer
Brunel is looking for a Hydrometallurgical Process Engineer to work with a leading mining company inPortugal. Position will be a full-time, direct-hire position for a long-term position in Lisbon, Portugal. Relocation is required and a relocation package is available.
Be part of the creation of a new business for our client in the exponentially growing industry.
- Lead the design & development of the back-end mineral refining process flowsheet from leaching to product packaging- Precipitation processes- Filtration- Crystallization processes
- Support the construction, commissioning, and start-up of hydrometallurgical section of mineral refinery
- Evaluate, select, and optimize process techniques, technology options for flowsheet
- Responsible to engage and discuss with equipment vendors, engineering companies
- Challenge Eng. Company proposed methodologies, assumptions, etc.
- Experience in chemical processes (e.g. precipitation, crystallization)
- Experience in industrial plants operation
- Experience in refining processes flowsheets
- Experience in investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with processes, procedures, and operations in refining projects
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Degree in chemical engineering
- World Leading technique
- Top specialists as team peers
- International environment
- Fast paced & entrepreneurial culture
- Warrant program
- Wellness grant
- Stellar employee offerings such as PTO and benefits.
Our client offers experience in building a new business from scratch, developing skills in an emerging industry, and being part of an energetic, entrepreneurial, and high skilled team that does not understand the sentence “it is not possible." They work with world leading techniques, top specialists as team peers, an international environment, fast paced & entrepreneurial culture, with a warrant program and wellness grant
Searching for strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Purpose to provide Europe with the opportunity to switch to renewable energy – efficiently and entirely.
Our client wants to work with smart individuals from all disciplines. Strong individuals that truly want to make a positive impact on the future. Those of us already on board share a passion for our mission. They are prepared to work hard in pursuit of excellence and their main drive is to make a difference for real.
Brunel USA - Houston