工作内容: HSEQ Specialist - Systems and Compliance Assurance
We are seeking a HSEQ Specialist - Systems and Compliance Assurance on behalf of our client , a private mining company that specialises in Iron Ore.
HSEQ Specialist will be required to support the HSEQ Manager in the implementation systems, procedures and processes.
- System development and implementation
- Document Development
- II&R - Process Management
- Contractor HSEQ Management
- Management of reporting registers (e.g. audit findings, hazard registers)
- Monthly reporting - Internal and external data analysis and presentation
- Management of COVID and Injury Management (RTW) Programmes
- Training Records Management
- Minimum 5 years OHS experience with Mining or Oil and Gas environments.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining HSEQ management systems (e.g. INX, IMPACT, STEMS, Sharepoint)
- Working knowledge of ISO09001, ISO14001, and ISO45001
- Experience in assessing and auditing contractor HSEQ management systems
- Experience in the development and review of Project HSEQ document procedures
- Compliant in all Microsoft Office Suites
- CBD Location
- $140K Plus super
- Brunel Benefits
- Rewarding Role
- Great team culture
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Brunel Projects Australia Perth