工作内容: Head Technical, Fertilizer Business
We’re hiring Technical Head - Fertilizer Business for one of our Leading organization to join their growing team. This position is based out in Rajasthan.
- Positions: Technical Head - Fertilizer Business
- Location: Chanderiya – Chittorgarh Rajasthan
- Experience : 10- 15 Years in the relevant field with at least 3 years in leadership roles is preferable. Any prior domain experience in the field of DAP/NPK complex fertilizers would be an added advantage.
- End to end coordination of all technical matters related to basic engineering, detailed engineering of the project;
- Preparation of concept notes for different technical jobs that arise in planning of the project;
- Evaluation of basic technology for the Processes;
- To develop strategies of digitalization using techniques of manufacturing 4.0;
- Implementation of process safety management and TPM right from the beginning of the project;
- Continuous evaluation of effective improvement measures;
- To comply with environment related controls and ESG guidelines;
- To participate and comply in all technical audits;
- To liaise with all the Govt. bodies like MOEF, RSPCB, CPCB, other regulatory agencies as required on technical matters and approvals;
- To closely coordinate with corporate services in matters of Govt. at both centre and state;
- To technically ensure completeness of the project scope in achieving performance guarantees from each vendor;
- To train and develop operation team to take up smooth commissioning of the plant;
- To keep abreast with changing technologies for enabling transformation and achieving efficiency;
- To look at new technologies in the field of green ammonia / hydrogen and RE power for energy efficiency as well as mitigating the environment load;
- Evaluating mass and energy balance for all processes to ensure Cost of Production is in control;
- To take active part in the new initiatives of the company in the field of overall performance and excellence;
- To ensure Quality control and Assurance systems are in place for customer delight;
- To assist Project Head in technical decision-making processes.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Brunel Energy India Mumbai