工作内容: Head Construction Superintendent
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Responsible and accountable to review, comment, and approve construction execution and related procedure specifications, and deliverables prepared by the EPC-1 CONTRACTOR;
- Leadership and “work as a team” behaviour and attitude towards EPC-1 CONTRACTOR as as its Subcontractors to achieve Project objectives;
- Visibility to the team, in particular, during the detailed design and engineering phase to influence on the technical decisions to better achieve flawless construction execution and transition to commissioning;
- Work in a dynamic multiple locations team environment that has high expectations for flawless Project Execution in safety, quality, cost and schedule performances, which requires the incumbent to demonstrate capacity to take workload, work with accuracy, take initiatives, be inventive and have the ability to multi-task;
- Working effectively within established procedures and participates in all important meetings and workshops (e.g. weekly and monthly meetings, 3D Model reviews, Constructability, Construction and Completion Sequence Reviews);
- Strong ability to influence others who are not in his direct control to achieve Project objectives;
- Bring solutions and provide support but not generate “micro-management” or unnecessary works to the Team and/or the EPC-1 Contractor;
- Be inventive to bring technical and execution solutions that favour safe construction execution and transition to commissioning activities;
- Facilitate periodic meetings with the PMT and contractors as necessary;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Construction Division Manager;
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests related to project operational and project logistics activities.
- More than twenty (20) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in fabrication, construction and management of large green field construction activities;
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management;
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects;
- Experience with LNG Projects;
- Bachelor’s in sciences with technical background as a discipline engineer, Project Engineer, Field Engineer, or Construction Superintendent, Construction Manager with solid Project Execution experience.
Brunel Energy India Mumbai