工作内容: Exploration Manager - Retained Assignment
Now this is a standout role requiring a standout Exploration Manager.
If you have 10 years plus mineral exploration under your ‘well-travelled’ belt, then this role is a cracker.
Brunel has been retained by this Global Clean Energy organisation whose winning reputation is underpinned by advanced technology in the high purity battery field and the calibre of the people behind the brand.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you not only hold a vital role within the business but also within the worldwide energy transition.
- You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the exploration business
- You will have a Geology Degree with 10 years plus experience Expat experience is highly desirable
- If your career has touched North Africa or the Middle East, your name will be in lights
- You will have previously executed systematic programs across multiple commodities, primarily Lithium and Nickel
- Your management prowess enables you to manage different cultures and possibly languages
- Your compliance, Safety and Environmental standards align with industry best practice
- Management of mineral resource estimates, scoping, pre-feasibility & feasibility comes naturally to you
- You have proven ability to develop GIS, Drillhole & Geochemistry database
- People like and respect you, you can manage a large multi skilled team
- You possess strong commercial acumen
This is a business-critical role at a key stage where you can really deliver and take the title so the package reflects that… if you feel you fit the bill then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
This is a residential or rotational assignment based in the Middle East.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel Energy Australia Perth