工作内容: Cloud Reliability Engineer
“Provide embedded expertise and a highly automated
platform to simplify and streamline delivery of app functionality.”
measurements of success for the squad are:
- To deliver work as reusable services, patterns,
processes or libraries.
- Write case studies to conclude any business initiative;
these could be used as templates for other work.
should organically evolve from doing each consumer initiative. A design would
help identify different components of such a platform and provide a vision to
Experience we're looking for:
- Must have skills and experience:
- At Least 2 years of Team Lead experience.
- Demonstrable experience with building and running applications in Cloud.
- Demonstrable experience with building API’s.
- Demonstrable experience with building Data intensive applications.
- Demonstrable experience with building automated devops workflows and release management.
- Demonstratable agile product development
- Proficiency in AWS cloud using cloud native services.
- Proficiency in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools. CDK and Terraform.
- A good opinion of a “well architected” application.
- Desirable skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Azure or Google cloud
- Terraform cloud
Lead a cloud migration squad accountable for migrating and modernize applications to the Cloud.
Key measurements of success for the squad are:
- Perform app inventory; create/manage migration plan
- Liaise with app business and technical owners
- Tech assessments and cloud optimization recommendations
- Mentoring and support for new, transitioned resources
- Support app migration and ongoing operations of transitioned apps
- Enable end-state resource migration to service teams
- Create executive program reports
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane