工作内容: C++ Developer
Our client, a leading Mining Group is looking for several C++ Developers to join their Autonomous Mining Team based in Perth on a 12 month rolling contract.
• Development of vehicle and vehicle sub-system models for use in system simulation, modelling, and control.
• Integration of control sub-systems with the interlocking components of the entire platform, including mechanical, robotics and electronic / electrical components.
• Interfacing with the software engineering team to assist in writing robust, reliable, and reusable code, ensuring software code follows strict process and architecture.
• Completion of verification, testing, and validation procedures across the control system components.
• Maintaining and reviewing vehicle control system software code.
Degree qualified in Engineering; Mechatronics, Robotics, Mechanical, Computer Science or Software Engineering will be most desirable.
• Experience in control systems development for robotic systems or mechatronic systems, experience within fast paced and dynamic environments will be essential.
• Proficiency in prototyping and coding (C++, Python, Linux Environment)
• Experience with system and sub-system modelling (Matlab / Simulink) as part of the control system design and validation lifecycle.
• Experience integrating various sub-systems into a larger platform; cross functionality (Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics and Software) will be most desirable. Desirable Qualifications:
• Strong software development and lifecycle skills (C++)
• Experience in vehicle control system design and development
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane