工作内容: Accounts Payable Analyst
The contract accounts payable analyst primary activities will be responsible for all accounts payable administrative functions; invoices, matching purchase orders, obtaining approval, and entering the invoices into the accounting system. Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
Duration: 10 months
- Critically evaluate purchase order related invoices before processing. Auditing of labour and services invoices.
- Work with Suppliers, Turnaround teams, Employees, Purchasing and Receiving to resolve discrepancies.
- Reconcile statements and investigate goods receipts.
- 3-year accounting diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education
- AP Experience including labour contract and service auditing
- Understanding of Accounting Principles and how to apply them
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Preferably SAP Experience
- TRACK will be considered an asset
What We OfferWhy apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Brunel Canada - Calgary