About this role
- Plans, technically manages and oversees Well Test activities fully aligned with Department technical and SHE standards. Lead and promote company's SHE policies, life saving rules and culture in all aspects of operations. Strong focus on well control processes and barrier management to ensure safe execution. Conduct any Risk Assessments required to support any non-routine operations or support design exceptions;
- Plans, develops and writes Well Testing programs that include perforating, Coil Tubing operations, Stimulation, Surface testing, Drill Stem Tests and Plug & Abandon procedures and implement the approved plan by achieving all the company technical requirements in the most safe, efficient and cost effective method;
- Design, oversee and approve drawings, mock rig up and acceptance tests of DST well test equipment;
- Follow up on COMPANY Quality Department and third party inspection of service equipment. Generate Progress/Readiness reports;
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner;
- Responsible for supporting the day to day Well Intervention Operations offshore and planning routine Well Test Programs/work instructions in line with company, safety and industry standards. Coordinate with well Engineer to monitor costs;
- Provide oversight and guidance to Well Test Contractors in base and field for well test operations on offshore rig;
- Perform QC of real time Well Test data and Well Test reports. Ensure data is collected accurately offshore and presented professionally to achieve a high quality morning report. Identify and document any lessons learned;
- Responsible for stewardship of well test documentation and development of COMPANY Final Well Test Reports;
- To propose and evaluate new technology for suitable usage to address complex DST well testing requirements.
- Diploma from an accredited and recognized Polytechnic Institute;
- Greater than 8 years DST / Well Testing experience. Offshore and DST experience on gas wells is required;
- Thorough knowledge of DST and surface well testing operations and equipment. Candidate shall be abreast of latest technology and practices in surface and down hole equipment. Candidate must be capable of making Realtime operations decisions based on data observed at rig site;
- Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with hydrogen sulfide well designs and safety practices. Mandatory SHE training includes HUET, H2S level 2. Must be capable of passing QP offshore medical evaluation;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement