About this role: Travel Coordinator (International / Visas)
On behalf of our client, a dynamic High Profile Global Energy Group, Brunel is urgently seeking skilled Travel Coordinator experienced in international travel coordinating and visa entries. This contract opportunity will be for a period of 3 months, with a possible view to extend. Training will be provided initially Monday to Friday and then transition to an afternoon/evening shift from 1.00pm to 1.00am / 4 days on 4 days off.
- Completion of online visa applications and associated paperwork
- Australian exit approval applications
- Country entry research and analysis
- Health declarations and state entry permits
- Management of SharePoint
- Passport renewal and concurrent applications
- Business critical letters
- Private charter landing permits
- Previous international travel and visa entry experience
- Confident In MS Office Suite and databases
- Ability to communicate at a professional level with all key stakeholders
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours due to accommodating global time zones
- High level of discretion (managing pre-employment medicals in confidence information)
- Team supportive
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a Dynamic Energy Leader!
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to diversify your travel logistics experience
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth