About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a Training Instructor for a contract to direct position with our client near Auburn Hills, MI. The ideal candidate will have hands-on, field experience with manufacturing industrial automation/robotics equipment.
- This role will manage training projects and work as a Training Instructor in-house or on-site at automotive manufacturing plants;
- Approximately 2 weeks per month on the road conducting training within the U.S.;
- Will be conducting hands-on, instructional training on trouble shooting, modifying, configuring, electrical controls for robotic assembly equipment;
- When not conducting training, time will be spent creating and/or modifying curriculum and preparing training equipment necessary for courses.
- Previous hands-on experience in positions such as: Field Service Technician, Controls Engineer, PLC Technician, Robotics/Automation Programmer, etc.;
- Experience in teaching skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with outstanding presentation skills;
- Team oriented, self-motivated, independent thinker with time management skills;
- Experience with Rockwell (PLC); D-net, E-net, P-net; motor controls, Rockwell power flex drives; Logix5000, studio 5000, Kawasaki, MIG welding, water jet, laser welding, vision systems;
- Seeking an individual who is innovative with an open-minded attitude who is willing to adapt to new principles and techniques with the passion to work on their own.
$30-35/hr. 6 months contract to direct hire. Brunel offers our contractors excellent healthcare options with multiple medical, dental and vision packages tailored to you. Heath coverages begins on your first day of employment.
Join the Brunel Family
Our client is a leading supplier to the Industrial Automation industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement