About this role: Technology Lead - Electrolysis
Electrolysis expert required.
Chemical change is not the only change at stake here, This is a game changer for your career.
I am seeking a leading professional in the field of hydrogen electrolysis to join a worldwide leading Science and Technology team to assist in the assessment of hydrogen electrolysis landscape and leading research, development and commercialisation of technologies to support hydrogen electrolysis within the technology roadmap for this global player.
If alkaline, PEM, AEM and SOEC are already embedded in your auto correct then I would love to hear from you.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Identify leading technologies and players in hydrogen electrolysis
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for to develop and invest in electrolysis technologies across all horizons to support global green hydrogen projects
- Lead development of a system level model to inform decisions on equipment selection and inform strategic decisions around technology development
- Stay abreast of the rapidly changing electrolysis technology landscape and how this impacts the market attractiveness
- Undertake due diligence investigations to support the evaluation of investment opportunities
- Provide technical leadership to research and development projects
- Manage relationships with electrolysis technology partners and OEMs
A few must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering, chemistry, materials science or physics
- 15+ years’ experience in electrolysis and/or fuel cell industries or similar and experience in research and development
- Extensive knowledge across all electrolysis types including alkaline, PEM, AEM and SOEC
- Demonstrated track record in technology development
This is a business-critical role requiring the relevant polished persona and capabilities.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
An attractive salary is on offer.
Based in Perth, Western Australia with international travel.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining.
Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nikki Downes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth