About this role: Sr. Structural Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• The Structural Engineer undertake all civil and structural engineering analysis and design activities in projects and provide engineering support during construction of any projects
• BSC or Higher Degree in Engineering with minimum of 12 years Oil & Gas industry experience
• 7 years in Oil and Gas projects with leadership skills preferred.
• Recognized expertise in civil and structural engineering.
• Strong civil and structural design skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai