About this role: Site Administrator
Seeking a Site Administrator to work in Chinchilla Queensland for a major energy provider. This will be for a 14 month contract.
Brunel Australasia are currently partnering with one of Australia’s leading natural gas producers. They have a great reputation for creating a safety-focused culture, whilst they expand their operations in Queensland’s onshore gas reserves.
Shell QGC Upstream operates a number of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) wells in the Surat Basin. Within Upstream Operations there are regular campaigns of work required to be implemented in a safe and cost-effective manner to ensure sustained operations, without drawing operations and maintenance personnel from the delivery of ongoing core activities.
The Site Administrator is responsible for all administrative activities in support of the Well Site Campaign field execution activities. Dimensions The role will report to the Field Supervisor within the Well Site Campaign team. The role has no direct reports.
This role will be based in Chinchilla on a Monday - Friday role
The key areas for delivering the role are:
- Document management, prepare and maintain spreadsheets & reports
- Assisting staff with Computerised Maintenance Management System (Maximo)
- Stock management of office supplies and personal protective equipment
- Managing registers for in field equipment
- Support fleet vehicle administrative management
- Administering staff rosters, timesheets, etc.
- Scheduling business meetings and appointments, site travel arrangements.
- Other tasks as deemed suitable by the Supervisor or delegates
- Commitment to HSSE, demonstrating commitment to safety through language, behavior and actions
- Minimum 5 years experience in field office administrative role
- Excellent collaboration, communications, interpersonal, client-service, negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in utilising a computerised
- Maintenance Management System (MAXIMO will be highly regarded) and document management databases
- Good attention to detail and the ability to to perform repetitive task.
- This role will be based in Chinchilla, QLD on a 5/2 Monday - Friday Roster with infrequent travel to site locations
- Ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities.
- Experience in supporting site and office based teams and key stakeholders
- Chinchilla based role
- 8hr days Mon- Fri
- 14 month contract (potential to be extended)
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Darren Leavey is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane