About this role
We’re hiring a Service Operations Support for a 6-month contract in our client, a leading health technology company located in Mount Pleasant, PA.
- Performs assembly / test / shipping / receiving functions for the Service Organization;
- Responsible for assembling, testing, and packaging various medical devices in an ISO and FDA regulated service environment;
- Responsible for processing quality products with minimal errors through our Service Centers;
- Works primarily in one area of Service;
- Acquire a working knowledge of departmental procedures and administrative activities which include, but are not limited to the following: accurate completion of service records, inventory control processes (Kanban, Materials Movement forms, time tickets, pick lists, etc.), lot tracking scrap reporting, and other administrative duties;
- Deliver Results (Take Ownership): Comply with Quality, Safety, Regulatory and Training requirements. Meet Daily targets for QCDSP; Maintain Quality expectation; Delivery of serviced / refurbished shipped devices; Record service performance data per QCDSM expectations;
- Eager to Win: Participate and/or lead QCDSP Level 1 meetings; Address non-conformities and/or corrective actions; Assist in Kaizen, 5S, and other Continuous Improvement Activities. Exhibit a positive attitude;
- Team Up to Excel: Participate in cross-training across multiple products and/or disciplines.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing the company journey as a global leader in Health Technology. You will primarily perform one of the following functions: Decontamination, Assembly, Test, Shipping, and/or Receiving for the company;
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Processing quality products with minimal errors through our Service Center;
- Acquiring a working knowledge of departmental procedures and administrative activities which include, but are not limited to the following:;
- Accurate completion of service records;
- Inventory control processes (Kanban, Materials Movement Forms, Time Tickets, Pick Lists, etc.);
- Lot Tracking;
- Scrap Reporting;
- Quality, safety, and regulatory compliance and training requirements;
- Meeting daily targets for QCDSP; maintain quality expectations, delivery of serviced / refurbished shipped devices, record service performance data per QCDSM expectations;
- Participating and/or leading QCDSP Level 1 meetings, addressing non-conformities and/or corrective actions, assisting in Kaizen, 5S and other continuous improvement activities;
- Participating in cross-training across multiple products and/or disciplines.
- 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization;
- Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable;
- Certification if applicable.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement