About this role
Brunel Australasia are looking to speak with experienced Telecommunication Engineers with a design and execution background. We are working with an established tier one contractor on project scope based in Perth.
Do you have exposure in PCS/OT network switch configuration, or working with LTE network and infrastructure design, or perhaps both? Brunel are keen to speak with you!
- Development of communications system high level and detailed design documentation such as scope of works, design criteria, commissioning procedures
- Management of small teams performing construction and testing
- Interface with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications
- Development of engineering / design effort hour estimates
- Involvement and promotion of Safety in Design on communication projects
- Providing technical guidance to colleagues and other teams, specifically in relation to network design
- Factory acceptance test witnessing of PCS and/or LTE network components
The client is an instantly recognisable 'tier one' contractor working on fast-paced projects. This scope in particular has an opportunity to win further work through efficient delivery.
- Ongoing work opportunity in a design hub of the business.
- Locally based in Perth CBD.
- Directly assigned Brunel support throughout your contract.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane