About this role: Senior Geologist
We’re hiring Senior Geologist for one of our Leading organisation to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Positions: Senior Geologist;
- Experience : 6-8 Years of Relevant Experience as Geologist in Oil and Gas Field;
- MSc or MTech in Geology/Earth Science from Reputed Institutes/Static Modeling/ Good hand in Reservoir Engineering Softwares (SKUA & Tnavigator);
- Participate Engineering review activity for the projects periodically to identify gaps to decide the corrective actions to ensure on time delivery, define the Applicable standards (Design documents/Drawing Templates/Application development including Graphics/DCS, Actively contributes in the pre-engineering phase of a project.
- Geologist responsible for all shorts of geological activities related to exploration and development of Oil and Gas blocks;
- Geological Mapping:
- Well Log Correlation;
- Sequence Stratigraphic;
- Preparation of Gross Depositional Environment (GDE);
- Preparation of Common Risk Segment (CRS) and Composite Common Risk Segment (CCRS);
- Seismic Interpretation:
- Seismic Stratigraphic Interpretation;
- Structural Interpretation;
- Seismic Attribute Study;
- Geo-body Identification;
- Petroleum System Modelling;
- 1D & 3D basin Modeling;
- Characterization of generation, migration, accumulation, and loss of petroleum during basin evolution;
- Lead & Prospect Generation;
- Lead Identification by integrating all the available well and seismic data.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai