About this role: Senior ELV Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- As discipline engineer responsible for provision of the required quality technical services.
- Carry-out Concept definition and engineering studies, design, scopes and preparation of engineering documents as per approved standards / procedures.
- Verify and sign-off technical designs and bids in accordance with approved standards.
- Deliver timely service to meet the project requirements.
- Advice and support in the discipline engineering matters in the area of expertise through all stages of projects.
- Plan and co-ordinate activities of a team of engineers for providing technical services to project executing departments, including review of execution strategies.
- Support discipline head/lead to manage company discipline standards. Participate in technical assurance and standardization activities to ensure compliance to approved discipline standards.
- Approve / endorse technical deviations / waivers/ variations to approved guidelines, codes, standards and practices.
- Support to ensure that all applicable environmental and process and other safety technical policies are fully implemented.
- Support development of competencies and skills in his area including structured training for Qatari Engineers under development.
- B.Sc. in IT/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized University with extensive design and construction experience of ELV Works related to the Building Services Industry. Membership in a relevant recognized professional organization.
- B.Sc. in IT/Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent qualification from an internationally recognized University with extensive design and construction experience of ELV Works related to the Building Services Industry.
- Membership in a relevant recognized professional organization
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha