About this role: Senior Commissioning Engineer
- Implement the project deliverables through the Commissioning activities portion to ensure a compliant success of the approved Design and Engineering works;
- Support and provide advice to other Commissioning Engineers in the team;
- Systems Points Lists (Hardwired and High-level), Controls, Graphics screens, alarms, and trend logs;
- Where errors are found during the Commissioning activities, be able to suggest and implement corrections;
- Report to the Project Manager daily or weekly with progress achieved and issues encountered;
- Forecast Commissioning activities for a 2 weekly look ahead and contribute expected resource levels;
- Demonstrate the full compliance to the Clients Advisors of the completed;
- Commissioning works in accordance with the Design & Engineering requirements and provide annotated screen shots for record purposes, along with check lists and deviation schedules;
- Contribute to all Healthy and Safety requirements of the project including Safe Start Meetings, and Near Miss Reporting.
- 5+ years of experience directly related to mission critical facilities or data center infrastructure, Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline;
- 3+ years of commissioning experience;
- Certification or training specific to NETA, ASHRAE, or Commissioning specific education courses;
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English is a must (Written and Verbal).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai