About this role: SAP Technical Supervisor
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
The SAP Technical Supervisor will play a pivotal role between the functional & technical SAP team members along with end user support. Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide technical support for all SAP functional modules implemented in Company and itsintegration to other 3rd party applications• Coordinate with SAP members (Functional & Technical) and other IS entities s to ensure projects /solution developments are technically sound and delivery / user support is smooth and efficient and
fulfill the demands.• Participate in Planning systems & support maintenance for business applications so that non-stop,trouble- free operation is assured.• Prepare information reports and analysis as required by the (SAP Lead) and Supervise the activities of assigned personnel’s and portfolio are meeting the Quality standards.
• Coordinate the implementation of new SAP projects and ensure the adaptation of such projects tocompany’s scope, specifications, and priorities.• Provide technical support in S/4 HANA project transformation• Provide SAP technical support in digital transformation projects and other IS initiatives in collaboration with other IS teams
• Perform technical analysis of complex business requirements and provide recommendation of suitable system solutions• Conduct Proof of Concepts (POC) with new / available tools & technologies to arrive at benchmarks and deliver value-based solution quickly• Defines and orients users on changes related to procedures and best practices.• Guides, supervise and motivates subordinates to perform their best potential and remain customer
focused at all times.• Plan & implement all technical modifications, improvements as well as upgrades to new versions so that system capabilities are strengthened.• Participates & contributes in identifying requirements & new opportunities related to SAP platform and based on business process performance into an overall master plan, and presents to departmentmanagement with technical justifications and initial cost estimates for adoption.
• Assists (SAP Lead) in the selection of specialist consultants as needed and defines their scope of work. Works closely with them to identify and define opportunities for projects.• Assists in preparing economic feasibility and comprehensive testing studies to support the financial and technical viability of different SAP modules and provides recommendations as appropriate.• Continuous reviews & recommendations related to SAP related Hardware / Software designs,configurations & procedures.
• Alignment with SAP vendor and/or other vendors of 3rd party applications which are integrated with SAP to address requirements or incidents and ensure SLA’s for an effective system development and operations• Takes Health, Safety Environment (HSE) lead in ensuring “safe system of work” and “safe conditions” are in place within area of responsibility.• Demonstrate visible commitment to HSE by periodically leading / taking part in risk assessments, audits, HSE meetings, Emergency drills, etc.
· Bachelor's Degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.· Experience in oil & gas sector is a preference.· 8+ years’ hands on experience in following domains and expected minimum proficiency level: SAP ABAP (deep), Basis (medium), SAP Cloud technologies (SAP BTP) and integration with Azure services (medium), PI/PO, APIs / Interface development (medium), DevOps tools / process cycle (medium)· Experience with offshore / onshore models and client handling· Experience in integrating SAP with web technologies.· Strong knowledge of technical design methodologies.· Working knowledge of LINUX / UNIX operating systems.· Experience and knowledge about SAP S4/HANA.· Fluent English both spoken and written· Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and work with diverse project teams· Ability to solve complex problems with systematic and structured approach· Demonstrated teamwork, self-management and multi-tasking abilities.· Demonstrated a strong work ethic and willing to take the lead on his/her own initiative, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha