About this role: RTFI Assessor (NDT) Level II
- Perform NDT examination of welds and materials by any one of the following methods and qualification (i.e. UT, PAUT, PT, MT & ET) in accordance with a written Project NDT Plan, NDT Procedures, Code and Contractual Specification;
- Be proficient in assessing examination results accurately, sentencing welds and reporting same, according to the relevant code/spec acceptance criteria.
- Be occupationally Qualified to internationally recognized schemes to determine competency (i.e. PCN, CSWIP, ASNT etc.) requirement and shall perform duties ethically and safely in accordance with the professional occupation guidelines;
- NDT Level -II;
- Experience Min. 5 Years;
- Education Snr. High School / Diploma.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai