About this role: Rig Safety Training Coach
- Attend, support and, where appropriate facilitate toolbox talks, team safety discussions, the identification of the hazards, risks and mitigations for all tasks to ensure understanding.
- Support the review and scrutiny of procedures and risk assessments to ensure control measures are adequate, suitable and understood.
- Conduct on the job reviews with the crews on the deck and rig floor, helping to reinforce safe behaviours.
- Deliver specific training and coaching in conjunction with the Training and Development team.
- Develop and update “On the Job Competency Assessment Log Books” for all job roles on the rig.
- Support supervisors to carry out assessments of individuals Competency Assessment Log Books.
- Keep a master record of all the competency assessment for the rig.
- Coordinate implementation of e-Vision control of work system and perform regular audits. Perform Workplace Competency Assessment for all resources with a role in e-Vision.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), higher education or equivalent.
- External certification of safety expertise (e.g. NEBOSH certificate or other safety qualifications).
- Workplace assessor, or internal verifier qualification.
- BOSIET / FOET certification.
- Medical Certificate of Fitness for Offshore Work (preferably OGUK approved).
- Offshore drilling rig operations experience.
- Training and competency assessment experience.
- Knowledgeable in HSE and process safety requirements.
- Experience in working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Medically and physically fit for hot climates and offshore travel.
- Ideally has a knowledge of Permit Vision software.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Suresh Jogi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai