About this role: QC Inspectors & Expeditor
- Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
- Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE and Quality requirements;
- Ensure that all activities in the discipline of responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements of COMPANY and relevant Authorities
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible;
- Actively contribute to safety Walks, reporting of accidents and investigations of accidents;
- Coordinate and review all inspection and expediting reports from all subcontractors and provide weekly report to the Project Manager through line organization;
- Ensure that inspections and test requirements are carried out and documented in accordance with the approved project specifications and procedures;
- Liaise with Company QC Coordinators and EPCC Contractor QC Inspection personnel and attend witness and hold points in accordance with the EPCC Contractor and Subcontractor approved ITP’s;
- Attend request for inspections in a timely manner, raise Observation reports where necessary;
- Review and verify documents required as part of the Mechanical Completion activities;
- Assist in punch list activities including follow up and close out.
- Advanced Diploma in Mechanical from a recognized University/ Institution;
- Possess required competency and relevant NDT certifications;
- Certification: Valid API 510/ API570/ API653 Certification as needed for job requirement;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience for Engineers in inspection of Pressure Vessels and Piping in Fertilizer / Oil & Gas facilities;
- Internal Inspection during shutdowns in Fertilizer/ Oil & Gas industries;
- Experience in Good knowledge of various in-service inspection practices, Review of NDT reports, specification/Welding codes, etc.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha