About this role: QC Inspector Mechanical
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
▪ Attend the inspection witness and hold points as per the approved Quality Control Plan▪ Report on the inspections to the QC Coordinator▪ Follow up all Site NCR in area of responsibility and ensure proper actions and documentation▪ Carry out visual inspection of equipment, report on them and assess their compliance with specified acceptance criteria
▪ Carry out inspection of parent materials and consumables▪ Follow up the Mechanical Completion in area of responsibility▪ Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility▪ Follow up preservation of Site
▪ Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools▪ Review Contractor Mechanical QC personnel qualification and performance▪ Ensure the correct equipment is being used▪ Review and approve all inspection and repair reports submitted by Contractor during Construction and Commissioning
▪ Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible
▪ Experience in Good knowledge of various in-service inspection practices, Review of NDT reports, specification/Welding codes, etc
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha