About this role: QC Inspector Instrumentation
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Be fully aware of the Project Quality and HSE requirements;
- Review all fabrication specifications and Inspection & Test procedures;
- Review of all the codes and standards related to inspection requirements;
- Attend the inspection witness and hold points as per the approved Quality Control Plan;
- Report on the inspections to the QC Coordinator;
- Follow up all Site NCR in area of responsibility and ensure proper actions and documentation;
- Coordinate for all requests for Instrument system/loop inspections and coordinate the same with the relevant Project Team members;
- Carry out visual inspection of equipment, report on them and assess their compliance with specified acceptance criteria;
- Carry out inspection of parent materials and consumables;
- Follow up the Mechanical Completion in area of responsibility;
- Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility;
- Follow up preservation of Site;
- Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools;
- Review Contractor Instrument QC personnel qualification and performance;
- Ensure the correct equipment is being used;
- Review and approve all inspection and repair reports submitted by Contractor during Construction and Commissioning;
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible.
- Degree/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering discipline from a recognized University/Institution;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience for Engineers and 7 years for Diploma holders in inspection of Instrument Systems/ loops in Oil & Gas industries or fabrication Company;
- Experience in Good knowledge of various in-service inspection practices, Review of specifications, Review of NDT reports, etc.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha