About this role: QC Engineer (Construction)
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements;
- Support the QC Manager by assisting and managing all QA/ QC activities on site;
- Ensure implementation of the Company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager through the line responsible;
- Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project;
- Follow up Site activities and ensure compliance with approved Work Method Statements and Issued For Construction drawings;
- Ensure that EPCC Contractors and Subcontractors are followed-up during construction in order to assure the quality and safety aspects of the work and deviations are reported in timely manner;
- Ensure that EPCC Contractors/Subcontractors interpretation and proper implementation of the technical content of the EPCC Contract documents;
- Oversee the coordination of the day to day QC activities during construction and Mechanical;
- Completion activities and coordinate the same with the Project and Company;
- Follow up the Mechanical Completion in area of responsibility;
- Verify and close punch items in area of responsibility;
- Follow up preservation of Site;
- Inspect Spares Parts and Special Tools;
- Ensure compliance with Documentation requirements as identified in the EPCC Contract;
- Support QC Manager in technical review of EPCC Contractor’s Claims and Variation Order Requests;
- Ensure proper Preservation of Contract Objects by EPCC Contractor as per the requirements of the EPCC Contract;
- Support inputs to the monthly project reports, presentations and other reporting matters as per specific requests from QC Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 7+ years direct and relevant experience related to QA/ QC in EPCC Projects with oil/gas orpetrochemical or fertiliser industry or large fabrication industry.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha