About this role: QA/QC Manager
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements;
- Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization;
- Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including: Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules; Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer); Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs; Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel;
- Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage;
- Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes;
- Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations;
- Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors;
- Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations;
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies;
- Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent qualifications;
- 5-10 years of experience in QA/QC;
- Good knowledge and experience in ISO Quality Management System;
- The ability to interface seamlessly with engineering, construction and operations contractors;
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to communicate fluently in Arabic / English, Turkish is desirable.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Saji Pathrose is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai