About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist, for our client, a multinational dairy company. This is a remote position, that will require monthly travel to the Netherlands (following COVID 19 guidelines). This is a full time, 2 year contract opportunity to manage a validation /compliance project for a new national partnership with the largest retail chain across the US.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety, efficacy, purity, and quality of manufactured products through compliance with the FDA regulations and established procedures
- Management and/or creation of all product-related documentation
- Finished Product disposition and disposition of out-of-specification (OSP) material and handle requests for additional testing
- Data entry and status order updates
- Material to material/batch movements as requested by Planning
- Verification and approving (auditing of suppliers)
- Monitoring - rating of suppliers
- Complaints handling, investigate complaints of internal and external supplier, evaluate and follow up corrective actions defined, have active participate in improvement actions
- Define quality agreements together with supplier
- Updating supplier information and specifications
- Participate in projects representing and tackling the quality of supplier and his goods
- Strategically and analytically and develop an operational strategy in the medium term, linked to concrete objectives
- Maintain the balance between cost efficiency and quality
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Must have minimum 5+ years of direct relevant work experience with the FDA and validation work
- Must have experience in Food or the Pharma industry.
- Must have experience working with the FDA regulations
- MUST be open to traveling to the Netherlands - it is a requirement.
- Understanding of business processes and food technology processes (preferable in dairy)
- Experience on Food safety, HACCP, QCP, microbiology is preferred.
- Knowledge of quality systems/ certificates
- Experience in auditing internal and/or supplier auditing
- Worked with FCMG companies.
- Knowledge of MS office and SAP preferable
- Knowledge of packaging preferable
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement