About this role: Project Coordinator
We are currently hiring a dynamic junior projects professional to fill the position of a Project Coordinator for our client, a leading global technology and automation organization in the online grocery and e-commerce business. This is a 12-month contract with potential for permanent employment or an extension onto future projects.
- Assist the Project Manager with the site setup. Site setup includes details as signage, keys, safety orientation and training. Set up the main document control for the project. Ability to learn and work with Google docs, Box, Cognidox and possibly other document management systems.
- Set up new employees with a laptop, email, access to the appropriate documents.
- Project Coordinator has knowledge of the organization chart.
- Liaison between many departments including purchasing, account departments, supply chain, documentation control, safety, on-boarding, and training.
- Project Coordinator will work with the home company and the supply chain tracker, communicate with the site on what items are coming and the timing of the arrival, track broken items, look at supply quality, create Purchase orders, set up new vendors, work with suppliers, order replacements and work with logistics, shipping and receiving.
- Get suppliers set up locally, take care of all the appropriate documentation and agreements.
- Liaison between the parent company and the local site. The Project Coordinator will work with the financial departments and the process with the parent company.
- Project Coordinator is in charge of all document control and makes sure all documents are completed and in the right hands upon completion.
- Track all financial issues.
- 0-3 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator
- Post-secondary education is a nice to have
- Automation or construction projects experience is a strong asset
- Experience with Oracle, MS Project, and the Google suite is preferred
- Experience working with budgets and creating purchase/change orders is a strong asset
- Positive approachable attitude, assertive problem solving, strong time management, and strong communication are required
- Ability to multitask and manage several project elements at the same time
- Ability to work with many people and departments
- Comfortable in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ksenia Mosends is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary