About this role: Production Manager | Mining
Brunel Energy is on the hunt for an experienced mining-based Production Manager responsible for developing and executing production plans, ensuring quality standards are met, managing work in progress ensuring maintenance plans are executed for our blue chip client at their mining facility the beautiful Mid-West coastal region of WA.
Pursuing aggressive growth targets in the next 5 years and beyond, we are looking to engage a strong Leader who will ensure safety is managed on site while having a strong focus on production, quality, people, integrity and customer service.
As Production Manager, your key responsibilities will encompass but certainly not limited to:
Production: Managing the mineral processing and packaging operations, including QC and QA and liaising with the wet plant to ensure feed is optimised to maximise dry plant production.
Maintenance: Ensure maintenance activities are managed to ensure maximum availability of plant and packaging equipment.
OH&S: Take responsibility as the Site Senior Executive as per the WHS Act.
Finance & Capital Expenditure: Determine appropriate capital expenditure projects and ensure timely completion within budgeted/approved limits. Participate in annual and ongoing budgeting and forecasting processes and manage monthly site expenditure.
Personnel: Management of all Dry Plant production personnel including Dry plant, laboratory, administration, maintenance & technical staff.
- Related Science or Engineering Qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading a team in a modern production environment where safety is at the forefront.
- Willingness to take on Registered Manager role as per the Mines Safety & Inspection Act 1994.
- Excellent leadership, team building communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a production facility, delivering production and projects on time and on budget.
- Experience operating in a mining-based environment as Production SuperintendentUnderstanding and experience with basic financial reporting (Desirable).
- Location: Mid-West Coastal Region of WA
- Term: Permanent full-time salaried position so must be a locally based candidate
- Hours: Monday to Friday: No FIFO or rosters: in your bed, every single night
- Package: $200,000 base + super + Bonus: ~ 20% + mobile + relocation support provided
- Opportunity: key part of leadership team | reporting directly to General Manager
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Naomi Byrne is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth